These low carb peanut butter cookies can be made with or without chocolate chips!
If you love peanut butter cookies, these will be right up your alley! The chocolate chips are totally up to you. Add them or don’t. I’ve made them both ways and they are really delicious either way!
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
If you’ve ever made cookies before (and I’m assuming you have), then I’m hear to tell you that these are one of the easiest, goof-proof cookies you’ll ever make again. All you have to do is dump all the listed ingredients into a mixing bowl, mix and spoon out onto a cookie sheet. Bake them, cool them and eat them! See? Easy!
LOW CARB CHOCOLATE CHIPS
If you are wondering about the chocolate chips, I buy them from amazon. You can see them below. I have found these to hold up the best in baking. Keep in mind that the white chips have dairy in them, but the dark ones do not. I can’t have dairy, but I made these for my son who can. It’s a personal choice and won’t affect the cookie at all aside from the slightly different flavor between the two colors of chips. Use whichever you prefer, if at all. The white chips are sweetened with monk fruit and the dark chips are sweetened with xylitol and stevia. Both are low carb sweeteners.
MORE LOW CARB COOKIE RECIPES
NEED SUPPLIES FOR THESE COOKIES?
LOW CARB PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES:
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Cookie sheets
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Spatulas (rubber and metal)
- Wooden spoon
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy, no sugar added)
- 1 cup xylitol (scant)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup low carb chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, until you have a thick dough.
- Using your hands or a spoon, roll 16 small pieces of dough into balls and then flatten with a fork on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Let sit.
- These cookies fall apart when they are still warm. So let them cool completely. You can even put them in the fridge if you want to eat them sooner.
- Serve and enjoy!